This is some fabulous information I have come across regarding the decalcifying and cleansing of the pineal gland, which is ultimately linked directly to the "third eye". So often I have heard people say in frustration that they wish to "see more clearly", or to have the experiences and dreams in a way that they once used to.
Good news ... there is something you can do.
There are many things you can do!
It takes some due diligence, but if you are committed and prepared, I have adapted some information from the following article (author unknown) as it holds some great ideas to get the Pineal ball rolling! ---
--- This pineal gland is activated by light, and it controls the various bio-rhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which directs the body’s thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock that determines our aging process. When it awakens, one feels a pressure at the base of the brain. To activate the ‘third eye’ is to raise one’s frequency and moving into higher consciousness – all is a consciousness experience perceived through the Eye of Time or Third Eye.
While the physiological function of the pineal gland has been unknown until recent times, mystical traditions and esoteric schools have long known this area in the middle of the brain to be the connecting link between the physical and spiritual worlds. Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the pineal gland has been seen as a gateway that leads within to inner realms and spaces of higher consciousness. Meditation, Visualization Yoga, and all forms of Out of Body travel, open the Third Eye and allow you to ‘see’ beyond the physical.
Calcification of the Pineal Gland:
Most people’s pineal glands are heavily calcified by the time they are 17 years old, so much so that they show up as a lump of calcium during an MRI. Calcification is the build up of calcium phosphate crystals in various parts of the body.
The pineal gland begins to calcify due to the harmful effects of artificial substances such as flouride chemicals found in public water systems and toothpaste, hormones and additives put into processed foods and sugars and artificial sweeteners dumped into soft drinks. Cell phones are also being pinpointed as being harmful to the pineal gland due to high concentrations of radiation.
Benefits of Detoxifying and Activating Your Pineal Gland:
Detoxification and Activation of the third eye can bring vast improvements of our life. An open third eye brings clarity, concentration, perspicuity, bliss, intuition, decisiveness and insight as well as:
- Vivid dreams, lucid dreams, better sleep, enhanced imagination, seeing energy, and seeing with eyes closed.
- Clear channels and ability to feel energy.
A closed third eye or “Ajna Chakra” in Hindu tradition brings with it confusion, uncertainty, cynicism, pessimism, jealousy, envy and one sidedness.
How To Decalcify Your Pineal Gland:
The idea of having a calcified pineal gland can be likened to a door being glued shut. Although the pathway is unable to be used while it is glued shut, it is still a doorway never the less! With constant pushing the door will eventually break open. Below you’ll find what are said to be some of the best ways to decalcify your third eye (The * indicates that they should be taken with at least one of the other things mentioned for full effect.):
- Avoid all things fluoride: Tap water, cooking with tap water, fluoridated toothpaste, inorganic fruits and vegetables, showers with out filter, red meat, and any sodas and artificial food and drinks. I know how difficult it can be to stick to only organic fruit and vegetable but it is important to start where you are and begin to make those changes where it is possible.
- Pineal gland detoxifiers and stimulants: Chlorella Spirulina, blue-green algae, Iodine, Zeolite, ginseng, borax, D3, Bentonite clay, chlorophyll, blue skate liver oil.
- Foods: raw cacao, goji berries, cilantro, watermelon, bananas, Honey, Coconut Oil, hemp seeds, seaweed, and noni juice.
- Essentials oils can be used to help stimulate the Pineal Gland and facilitate states of spiritual awareness, meditation, astral projection, etc. Good essential oils for Pineal Gland purposes include: Lavender, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Parsley, Davana, Pine, Pink Lotus, and Mugwort (excess use of Mugwort has a neurotoxin effect if inhaled directly, so be careful!). Essential oils can be inhaled directly, burned in a diffuser or nebulizer, and added to bath water.
- Citric acid (LOTS of lemons* will work.)
- Garlic* (Take about half a bulb a day or more for a while, if you crush it and soak in raw apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice it will deodorize it. Use the leftover vinegar or lemon juice on a salad. Personally, I drink it all down.)
- Raw apple cider vinegar* (Contains malic acid. Take a lot of it. Make sure it’s raw, as that is very important. Braggs is the best brand) Everyday I fill a 1 Quart Mason jar with Ionized Alkaline water, 8 tablespoons of Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and 2 tablespoons of raw, local honey. This has so many benefits aside from the pineal gland!
- Sungazing (Gazing at the sun during the first 15 minutes of sunrise and last 15 minutes of sunset will do wonders for your pineal gland)
-Regular Meditation and Chanting. Chanting causes the tetrahedron bone in the nose to resonate and this resonance causes the Pineal Gland to be stimulated and when it is stimulated it secretes more beneficial hormones, and remember: these beneficial hormones keep your appearance youthful. The sound “OM” resonates with the Fourth Chakra, known as the Heart Center, the seat of Unconditional Love. Chanting OM opens you up to Universal and cosmic awareness. You can chant up to 5 minutes, 10 minutes, or however long you desire to.
- Crystals that benefit the Pineal Gland include: Amethyst (wand), Laser Quartz (wand), Moonstone, Pietersite, Purple Sapphire, Purple Violet Tourmaline, Rhodonite, Rose Aura, and Sodalite. However, any indigo, violet, or dark purple gemstone or crystal can be used to stimulate the Pineal Gland and open/balance/align the 6th and 7th Chakras. Placed directly on the 3rd eye or brow chakra for 15-30 minutes a day or every other day will help to open/balance/align the 3rd Eye (Brow) chakra and prevent/remove calcification of the gland. The best exercise for Pineal Gland stimulation and health is to take an amethyst obelisk crystal or an amethyst wand, point it at the 3rd eye (point of the wand should touch your skin) and look up directly at the Sun with your eyes closed. Do this everyday or whenever you feel like it for about 5-10 minutes. The Sun’s rays will penetrate through the base part of the obelisk or the end part of an amethyst wand and beam directly into the Pineal Gland stimulating it. You can also use the Laser Quartz (wand) as well. Quartz crystal benefits every single chakra.
(**Sidenote: the above info should be used with personal discretion. Some stones will be more beneficial than others, dependent upon the individual. It is not always a good idea to use stones and crystals directly upon the body and/or energy centers as it could be more intense than you are prepared for. If you already have stones that work well with you, this is a good place to start.)
- Magnets. Attaching a magnet (that sticks by adhesive) to the part of your skin above your 3rd eye (located between your two physical eyes but slightly higher or slightly above the eyes) for a few hours throughout the day will also stimulate the Pineal Gland and help to decalcify it. Magnets cause the body to become alkaline, especially the part of the body where the magnet is attached. Any strength (gauss) magnet will work, but only use magnets on the head area during waking hours. The energy from the sun will magnify the strength of the magnet’s effect on the Pineal Gland.
The Time is Nigh. The End is Near. The poles are reversing. The ice caps are melting. The globe is warming. The Mayan Calendar is closing. Jesus is coming. It's the zombie apocalypse. Shift Happens.
By now, we've heard it all, in one form or another. What we choose to believe is our choice. It is hard to deny that something big is going down. Hard to deny, I dare say, by anyone. It is very apparent that the world is in a time of massive shift. No one can truly know what is coming, though many have asserted to know. Yet with the eyes to see and the ears to hear, we feel it in our bones. Our hearts may flutter with excitement, while our chests may clutch in fear. This shift is collective in its nature, and much is being asked of us on a spiritual level, which breathes into all levels of the emotional, mental, and physical self. In both my work and in my workshops, I am encountering much yearning which is offset by much uncertainty. This may lead to seeking or to grasping, or it may lead to its opposite - which I have perceived as a sort of numbness. This numbness allows us to believe that everything is just as it was and nothing is truly "going on". The Earth is just as it was; sacred resources will supply our employment, plump our wallets and fill our fridges; new vehicles and forever new supersmart me-myself-and-i-phones can continue to fly off the product lines onto shelves and into every room of our homes and they will do so comfortably with no repercussions to our health or safety any level.
But this is not Truth. We know this. We know this so deep in our bones, throughout the entire landscape of our hearts and our minds. We know this, and it rages deep into our very cells to the microcosmic degree. And we are now being asked to tell ourselves the Truth, every microcosmic moment of every macrocosmic day. Much is going on, much is happening, and it will not stop anytime soon. We are being asked to harness our energies, and to get to know them intimately. What is that niggling behind my eyebrow? Why is that old injury acting up after all these years? Why is my menstrual cycle kicking in every two weeks? Every two months? Why does my knee give out every time I walk away from so-and-so? What are these childhood memories resurfacing for? Why does this shit keep happening to me?
It is time to ask the deeper questions. It is time again, to believe. To allow ourselves to remember who we are, where we came from, and where we wish to go. We have worked long on ourselves, in order to balance ourselves within this process of Healing and Awakening. It is inevitable, but we can of course put blinders and masks on if we so choose. It is, after all, a free will universe. Dates and numbers are effective with which to look to for a landmark of awareness - but nothing within manifest reality is finite. We are the navigators of our own waters. We do have help, we do have guidance, but we are being asked to wipe the sleep from our eyes. We are being asked to stand our ground and not allow the shades to be drawn any longer. Be the eye of the hurricane, but don't deny the hurricane its existence. This is an option that we do have. Pretending no longer serves anyone, anything, anywhere - and things are moving much too swiftly now for us to look away from ourselves in the mirror.
It is not easy to watch this go down, to see the game unfold, to feel the wounds and the pains as they wash to the surface. But please, let's not allow ourselves to get disheartened. We are doing the work, we must simply remain diligent. Let us also not allow the rockiness of this massive shift to give way to a fearful need to control. This can lead to an insatiable desire for power. And we are being asked to re-define, re-form, and re-claim this very word. The power-hunger-program is one born of a very old paradigm which is now causing large ripples and waves as it moves to the surface in order to be cleared. Let us choose to clear it. True power comes from within our own selves, our own bodies, our soul vibes and essences. Let us be clear. This is not power over - it is power within. Let us be conscientious that we do not grasp outwards for "pieces of power". The stars are within us.
To quote Don Mariano Quispe, of the Q'ero Lineage, "Our inner stars are linked to our souls and with the Kawsay Pacha (living energy world) and with the cosmos, in all of its manifestations. Each of our inner stars holds information about where we came from and where we are going. It carries information about our biological lineages and about our spiritual lineages. It is like a guiding star - or a guiding light: illuminating the pathways of our souls from the past through the present and into the future ... our inner stars can illuminate areas from our past (including past generations) that are infused with hucha (heavy energy), like emotional hurts from our childhood or physical trauma. Our inner stars reveal these areas of hucha to us and support us with cleansing and illuminating our past so that our present and future can be clean and clear and radiant."
This is the time to begin to work with our individual abilities, gifts, passions, and "keys". It is not necessary that we 'go' anywhere. Let us thrive well in our places, and the temples of our bodies. Our information and tools are right here inside of us. We brought them with us when we came into this world. Let us restore them to their original intended divinity. As the old adage goes, the only constant we can count on, is that there will be change.
Let us also not give way to the heavy arms of hopelessness. We are revisiting that which we have allowed, over time, to seep in. Some old programs and thought patterns have been triggered into release on their own terms and we have had to sit tight for the ride. Some of the old has taken a lot of work, on an individual basis, in such a way that we have been able to manage the releases and their effects on our personal timing and in some cases, on our own terms. Now we are being asked to truly feel the beauty and magic of working as a cohesive and interwoven collective. It would serve us well to keep driving the points of our deepest desires home. That which we wish to see happen for our families, our communities, our homelands. Do not give up hope. Let us place our signatures on those pieces of paper. And let us sign them, over and over again, until we feel that our voices are heard and that we, ourselves, believe us.
Welcome! Thank you for visiting my blog space. In this place, I will share writings of my own, along with other events and musings from the world of Movement Medicine, Dance Therapy, Yoga and Shamanic Healing.