Through the Dance, we are able to rediscover our wholeness and move our entire consciousness into a spontaneous healing. A point will come at which you will have no other option but to be true to your inner movement and you will be left satisfied, ecstatic, and healed. As we move and sweat, we move deeper into our breath. As deeper breath comes into our lungs, it feeds our blood with the necessary energy to move through the body and experience physical and emotional healing. Trance Dance can easily and gracefully put you back in touch with your inner child, allowing you to once again become enchanted with your life, your world, and your self. Lost and far-reaching memories can be reclaimed - and that is only the beginning. We can also experience:
- A renewed trust in the healing powers we all possess
- A dissolving of lifelong patterns that no longer serve us
- Deeper trust that Spirit is real and influencing us at core levels
- Sense of safety to dive into the adventure of exploring oneself without judgment
- Reclaiming the wisdom which manifests itself into taking responsibility for your life and dreams
- Pleasurable relaxation into letting go and simply being with life's experiences
- Increased excitement, energy and vitality
- Greater awareness of the personal inner and outer worlds
- The unlocking of stagnant perceptions
- Transformation into lightness, well-being and inner peace
"We have come to be danced.
Not the nice, invisible, self-conscious shuffle,
But the matted hair flying, voodoo mama,
Shaman shaking ancient bones dance
The strip us from our casings, return our wings
...Sharpen our claws and tongues dance."
-jai jai ma
Welcome! Thank you for visiting my blog space. In this place, I will share writings of my own, along with other events and musings from the world of Movement Medicine, Dance Therapy, Yoga and Shamanic Healing.